|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a highly-motivated senior engineer with strong design and implementation background of complex systems. You will be joining a diverse and supportive team which embraces culture of customer obsession, data driven decision, open to experiment and learn. We continuously strive for world class engineering and operational excellence. With the reach and power of MEM you will get opportunity to impact millions of users across thousands of enterprises all over the world.
- Translate software architectural design to a scalable implementation.
- Be a good team player, role model and mentor to team members.
- Work with geographically distributed teams.
- Ensure engineering and operational best practices are met.
- Establish engineering best practice for the team – unit/component/load/performance test, code organization, self-documenting code
- Advocate for customers and demonstrate passion for technology.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and building complex software components.
- 2+ years of experience working in distributed software system.
- You are proficient in C#, Java, C++, or other object-oriented programming language.
- You are a strong collaborator across disciplines. Open to give and receive feedback.
- You can meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check.
- You have experience in cloud technology stacks such as Microsoft Azure
- BS degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.