|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join us and be part of this exciting new journey to redefine and conquer this new world of service oriented unified desktop app that scales to millions of users and multitude of platforms and devices. You will be empowered to make product-wide technical decisions and directly impact the outcomes for this flagship product working in a dynamic and collaborative environment. You will work with great people; you will solve a lot of technical challenges; you will have the opportunity to learn. Most importantly your work will immediate and great business impact. Your work will also influence large scale open source projects like GitHub Electron, NodeJS, Chromium, among others.
- 8+ years software industry experience spanning from native and web client development tech; specific focus on modern web standards and OSS tech.
- 3+ years of experience managing engineering teams, delivering high quality software for customers.
- Excellent solution design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with TypeScript, C++, Node.JS, React, Web tech et al.
- Customer obsession and experience in running Live site for service used by millions of users everyday.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.