|Job Type:||Full Time|
The D&I Solutions Program Manager supports the design and implementation of global, commercial grade solutions across Microsoft and in partnership with key stakeholders across HR and the business. They apply best practices and deep industry knowledge to influence the design and deployment of D&I solutions that are global, scalable, and support a One Microsoft approach. They assess and identify interconnected patterns and trends across multiple projects, solutions and initiatives, as well as industry best practices, to identify, design, and deploy the adoption of large-scale solutions that shape and drive cultural change across the entire ecosystem. They collaborate with leadership teams, HR, and business units to prioritize needs for readiness and efficiency and influence the buy-in and adoption of those solutions. They extract insights to inform D&I strategy design, ensure strategies align with both short- and long-term business needs, and take ownership and final accountability for the solution being designed or deployed.
They build and own relationships with key internal partners (e.g., Learning and Development, Communications, Business Insights, Training Operations) and vendors to support the alignment and integration of solutions and ensure D&I outcomes are achieved. They analyze a wide variety of data, identify trends and provide insights and recommendations. They manage vendor relationships including requirement processes, administration, onboarding, and relationship engagement, ensuring clarity and understanding of vendor expectations. They build and execute their own project plans and oversee budget management for solutions.
- Support the design and implementation of the formal and informal solutions in partnership with key stakeholders across HR and the business.
- Identify existing informal learning materials that may be leveraged or modified to support existing needs.
- Develops tools and materials across a variety of modalities including facilitator guides, PowerPoint presentations, and one pagers.
- Coordinate and manages full life cycle planning and execution for multiple projects. Leads planning and implementation of core and common initiatives.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, strategy, plans, and resource requirements, informed by quantitative and qualitative data and customer insights.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Conducts research on D&I related topics including best practices, key trends, and existing programs to gather trends and content for materials.
- Manage sourcing and RFP process for solution vendors.
- Work cross-functionally to strategize, co-create, and implement changes.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments, advancements, and trends in the field of Diversity & Inclusion to assess the effectiveness of on-going efforts and identify opportunities for new initiatives, approaches, or programs.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Preferred and Minimum Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field AND 3+ years of relevant HR or business experience
- Associate's Degree AND 7+ years of relevant HR or business experience
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong project management skills - Project Management certification
- Ability to synthetize the complex
- Critical Systems thinking: the ability to understand, develop, and influence processes and models to achieve desired outcomes
- Global mindset and commitment to inclusion