|Job Type:||Full Time|
Project xCloud is a transformative product at the intersection of gaming, the cloud, and smart devices. Set to ship this year, xCloud’s vision will allow gamers to play the games they want, with the people they want, anywhere they want. Come join a team that allows you to develop and improve technology at the core of delivering cloud gaming everywhere.
xCloud is looking for a dedicated and motivated software engineer with experience shipping video streaming applications across the device and web ecosystem. Collaboration, diversity & self-direction are valued here. Expect to be given room and support to grow personally and professionally.
Technically challenging projects, a healthy and high-caliber team, game-changing products for excited fans… don’t miss this rewarding opportunity!
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions. Position specifics, including hiring team, location, and position details will be determined following the interview process
- Feature development across the server & client streaming technologies stack
- Investigate, diagnose, and fix product issues in development & production
- Participate an inclusive, creative, high-performance problem-solving team culture
- Reliably deliver high quality, testable & reliable code is a production setting
- 3+ years professional coding experience in relevant languages (e.g. C/C++)
- Experience developing in a standards-based web environment
- Strong skills in design, debugging, and problem solving
- Motivated to learn and push the boundaries in challenging technical domains
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.