|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Continuous Improvement Leader, a typical day may include:
- Supporting the integration of previously unconnected processes (departments) into one interconnected extended value stream as seen from the customer’s perspective
- Developing and utilizing current and future state value stream maps to identify strategic projects corresponding 6-month implementation plans
- Defining and sharing standardized programs to educate employees in the principles of Lean Manufacturing and Technical Problem Solving
- Have the patience, perseverance, and passion to drive the continuous improvement culture across the plant
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement events within the plant.
- Monitor and report site level measurements and performance to star assessment levels.
- Create, plan, lead and follow-up of the TEOA implementation plan and ensure TEOA actions are visual to stakeholders and are driven to a sustainable closure.
- Fostering the adoption of continuous improvement as a way of life and communicate with all levels
Click here for a view into Life At TE. #Unleashyourpotential
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience with focus on production, logistics, or engineering and financial knowledge
- 2 years of experience in leading continuous improvement activities on a site level
- Strong planning, organization, and time management skills
- Track record of successful project management
This position is located at our Milpitas, CA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.