|Job Type:||Full Time|
Did you know that 95% of Microsoft’s commercial revenue flows directly through our partner ecosystem? With more than 7,500 partners joining the Microsoft ecosystem every month, partners are at the center of Microsoft’s future!
The Microsoft One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization plays a critical role in Microsoft’s cloud growth by helping partners: build solutions on the Microsoft cloud; acquire new cloud customers; and Co-sell with Microsoft sales teams. At the center of OCP is the Go-To-Market (GTM) Team, which is responsible for driving new and innovative Go-To-Market strategies with Microsoft’s top partners. Become instrumental in building the best partner ecosystem in the industry by becoming an integral part of Microsoft’s future.
The US OCP GTM team is hiring for a Co-Sell Prioritized Governance Lead, who is responsible for the strategy and alignment on US Co-Sell Prioritized Partners and Solutions. This is an instrumental role in delivering the OCP mission via the execution of the following strategic priorities:
- Ownership of a comprehensive GTM and Co-Sell Prioritized strategy with co-sell prioritized partners across Solution Areas, Industries & Segments.
- Own and Lead Co-Sell Prioritized Nomination & Governance approach, across broad set of US Sub stakeholders & presenters to ensure meaningful monthly Governance conversations across Solution Area & Industry, and enable that the right Partners and Solutions are available to Field / Opportunity needs.
- Drive high MSUS Field utilization of Co-Sell Prioritized Partner Solutions, through Partner Attach and Lead sharing metrics across general Partner Solutions & Co-Sell Prioritized Solutions
- Identify, communicate & promote Co-Sell Prioritized Partner Solutions through industry and solution governance and field rhythms / engines (e.g. MSUS Playbook)
- Align Partner program & investment (e.g. co-sell programs, P2P, Incentives, PIE) to provide prioritized investment to Co-Sell Prioritized Partners and Solutions.
- Provide ongoing market, trend identification, and competitive insights to the US OCP GTM team
- Strong Partnership with US OCP Solution Area, Industry, Segment, PFI, P2P & Investments leads to activate Co-Sell Prioritized as leading Solutions in US Sub
- 7-10+ years of experience in product or channel marketing, Field Programs or Program Management
- Proven track record and experience in partner and sales programs strategy and execution
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies, business drivers, and emerging industry trends.
- Ability to communicate business value and go to market strategies in a concise and instructive manner in writing and in person.
- Proven experience in leading, developing and motivating cross team members on programs
- Strategic thinking with demonstrated creative problem solving of complex business issues through analytics, data driven insights, organizational skills and sound judgment
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations) or equivalent experience; MBA desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.