|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work on a team that gets things done and works in a startup mode
- Ship code and features that impacts every single Microsoft 365 users across the world
- Work with massively scalable and high-performance services that leverage the latest technologies
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth
You will work with the engineers within/acrossthe org to build M365 CSE Amplify ML platform on Azure that includes (but not limited to):
- Working through ambuiguity to identify engineering requirements and gaps
- Contributing to team-wide fundamentals/infrastructure investmentse
- Design, implementation, and testing cloud-based server-side code
- Collaborate with other Microsoft 365 engineering teams
- Investigating and prototyping new technologies and frameworks
- Defining and ensuring engineering quality
- Bachelor (or higher) degree in computer science or related areas.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, developing, and debugging engineering solutions
- Strong coding and development skills with experience in Java.
- Passion for quality with strong customer empathy
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-group collaboration, communication skills and growth mindset.
- Experience in Kotlin, Gradle, .NET Core, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
Microsoft Cloud Background Check:
This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.