|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We will only achieve our mission if we live our culture. We start with becoming learners in all things—having a growth mindset. Then we apply that mindset to learning about our customers, being diverse and inclusive, working together as one, and—ultimately—making a difference in the world.
Come help us create and deliver a world class Sales Academy for Microsoft. The Sales Academy will empower learners from diverse backgrounds of education, skillset, and lived experiences with the sales skills needed for tomorrow. This program will accelerate the ramp time for new hires and ensure Sales Academy graduates leave ready to support our customers’ digital transformations.
The WCB Sales Academy Business Program Manager provides a unique opportunity to bring your outstanding program and project management skills and experience to this brand-new team. The successful candidate will be one with strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. They will excel at developing, implementing, and driving operational rigor while keeping people at the heart of what they do. They are passionate about creating a culture that lives and breathes diversity, inclusion, recognition, and customer obsession. They will be a proven self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment, navigates ambiguity well, and who loves to help others win!
- Culture – Develop, implement, and drive programs that cultivate and foster our desired culture including recognition and Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Operations – Develop, implement, and drive the Rhythm of the Business and the operational rigor that supports the Sales Academy program including managing the team budget, business management, and working across a diverse group of stakeholders including site leadership, RE&F, etc.
- Recruiting – Support and participate in the on-going recruiting process for each incoming cohort of Sales Academy learners
- Evangelization – Work strategically across WCB to identify roles and opportunities for graduate placement as the program scales
- Alumni Program – Develop, implement, and drive the post-graduate experience of Sales Academy graduates, helping transition to opportunities at Microsoft
- 3+ years in sales or program management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to build strategy and develop sound project plans to deliver on business objectives
- Cross-functional stakeholder management
- Ability to drive operational discipline as well as innovation
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.