|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We will only achieve our mission if we live our culture. We start with becoming learners in all things—having a growth mindset. Then we apply that mindset to learning about our customers, being diverse and inclusive, working together as one, and—ultimately—making a difference in the world.
Come help us create and deliver a world class Sales Academy for Microsoft. The Sales Academy will empower learners from diverse backgrounds of education, skillset, and lived experiences with the sales skills needed for tomorrow. This program will accelerate the ramp time for new hires and ensure Sales Academy graduates are ready to support our customers’ digital transformations.
This is a unique opportunity to join us as a WCB Sales Academy Manager to bring your passion to make others great to this brand-new team. The successful candidate will have a passion for developing talent and helping new hires achieve their full potential. During this six-month program, learners will participate in various courses designed to build and develop the skills necessary to support our customers’ digital transformations. At the conclusion of the program, graduates of the Sales Academy should possess the foundation necessary to join the Digital Sales organization. The Sales Manager will manage and mentor a team of Sales Academy learners throughout their time in the Sales Academy program, setting them up for success upon graduation.
- Coach individuals to excel at opportunity management: to successfully plan and prioritize weekly, monthly, and quarterly engagements
- Improve sales and technical competency through mentoring and support individual professional development and growth
- Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to set individuals up to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
- Improve sales discipline and coaching culture via operational excellence and within the frame of Empower Success
- Build, motivate, and mentor a high-functioning Digital Sales team to lead and drive sales conversations
- Coach team members in modern sales and communications tools & techniques to effectively reach and sell to Microsoft customers, including coaching the individuals to engage in product demos
- 3+ in sales leadership or sales management position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel (0-25%)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.