|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about helping businesses adopt Microsoft Azure? Growth hack your career! Join the Microsoft Azure Commercial Experiences (ACE) team - the new generation of experiences which enable Azure, the fastest-growing cloud platform in the world, to make billions of dollars of revenue! We own customer acquisition, reservation scenarios, billing and management experiences for individuals and enterprises as well as the public APIs related to such experiences.
Work on integration with our backend commerce systems and provide insight and analytics to our customers related to their cloud resource and service usage. If you enjoy driving innovation in a fast-paced services team, are passionate about building great user experiences using latest cutting edge technologies, and yearn to build highly scalable services, this is the right opportunity for you!
As a passionate full-stack Software Engineer in Azure Billing & Management Experience (BMX) team, you will be building user interfaces and related mid-layer backend services for Azure portal's billing and management scenarios for individual and enterprise customers. This is a critical path that has direct impact to Microsoft's Azure revenue and customers' satisfaction. You will be empowered for envisioning, designing, coding, validating, and shipping key features - all on a very quick cadence and in a fast paced environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of people from across the company, giving you wide exposure and a broad technical surface area. There is a lot of opportunity to make a huge impact and grow rapidly along with a quickly expanding organization.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in C# or equivalent OOP programming language
- Experience in the latest cutting edge technologies used in building web applications and web services, such as React, Angular, Vue.js, Meteor, Node, Ember, Backbone, Knockout.js, TypeScript, REST, JSON, ASP.NET Core, etc.
Security Clearance Requirements: Candidates must be able to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
- Candidates must have an active TS and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph) or have an active TS/SCI and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph). This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with polygraph) clearance.
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.