|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your experiences? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft?If so, you may be a fit for the Intelligent Cloud Solutions team at Microsoft!
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft has bold ambitions to provide customers with a superior experience in transforming their businesses through Cloud computing, and in helping customers in each step of that journey. The Worldwide Azure Adoption Advisory is a corporate sponsored, geographically aligned team of passionate professionals partnering with our global salesforce to bring the right resources at the right time to accelerate migration engagements and decrease customer time to value in leveraging Microsoft Azure cloud services.
As the Delivery Lead for the Azure Adoption Advisory, you will drive 2 distinct functions, providing you an opportunity to demonstrate leadership across both Operations and Sales strategy and execution:
Global PMO Lead:You will own global operations for key initiatives which support improved sales execution and customer experiences, including:
- Azure Migration Program (AMP) Operations: The Azure Migration Program is Microsoft’s flagship program for supporting customers on their migration journey to Azure. You will manage the core operations function, with the Operations Lead and AMP Triage vendor team reporting to you. Through managing these resources directly and by driving thought leadership into a broad cross-company v-team, you will influence strategy and bring those strategies to life through world-class operational execution. You will be a key voice to the Microsoft field, Partner ecosystem, and customers to land the value of partnering with Microsoft through the Azure Migration Program.
- Azure Adoption Advisory (A3) Operations: A3is the collection of people, programs, and other resources that support the worldwide Azure salesforce in innovating how we take customers on their digital transformation journey leveraging Microsoft Azure. Through your leadership of a dedicated Operations Lead and extended v-team, you will define and deliver on the operational strategy to leverage, develop, and land the right assets that help us better enable end-to-end execution – from the first customer conversation through to completed digital transformation projects.Through this work you will simplify the sales experience and help our sellers execute best practices with greater capability, improving the overall customer experience.
Asia Sales Execution Lead:You will help drive direct business results through leading the Asia Azure Adoption Advisory team:
- You will own Azure Adoption Advisory execution (inclusive of hero programs contained, such as the Azure Migration Program) for Asia region, including direct management responsibility for 3 locally embedded Engagement Program Managers (EPMs) aligned to Japan, APAC, and Australia respectively. You will drive planning and execution to partner with local leadership and sales teams to adopt guidance, programs, and best practices to accelerate a pipeline of cloud adoption engagements. You and your team will have the opportunity to drive value to our field and partners through your subject matter expertise on their sales motions, and the programs and resources available from Microsoft to drive migrations forward. Through your team’s status as a trusted advisor to the field and partners, you will remove roadblocks to Azure adoption and consumption, and drive customer satisfaction and mutual success. You will have particular focus on helping the field and priority partners utilize our “Hero” offerings to leverage a proven, repeatable migration methodology across the pipeline of migration engagements.You will be responsible for key KPIs related to program utilization, pipeline velocity, and wins.
As a result of driving these functions, you will have strong strategic impact by bringing key insights and recommendations into critical corporate decision-making forums to directly influence strategy and supporting programs and investments. Your team will be leading from the front in helping land this innovation in our global sales team as you contribute to defining and coaching best practices that increase their capability.
Ultimately, your strong leadership, customer and partner centricity, collaboration, programmatic delivery, and business acumen will have directly positive impact on our customers’ business transformation through their accelerated use of the Microsoft Azure platform.
- People Leadership:3-5 years of leading a high-performance field, customer, and/or partner facing team of customer obsessed innovators. Includes demonstrated results in fostering a healthy and inclusive culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, and strong drive for results – resulting in strong employee development and satisfaction.
- Program Management.3-5 yearsmanaging programs and driving complex processes with large/global enterprise customers with a focus on application, data, and/or infrastructure technologies. Demonstrated ability to apply operational rigor and excellence in execution to achieve goals with high quality.
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise engaging with senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution and program and process to achieve the customer’s strategic opportunity.
- Strong self-motivation and Problem-Solving ability with demonstrated customer-centric positive outcomes.
- Collaborative. Demonstrated ability to orchestrate, influence and collaborate with virtual teams to pursue opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
- Partners. Understanding of partner ecosystems, experience driving co-selling engagements with partners, and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Sales Experience. 5-7 years experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on application, data, and/or infrastructure technologies.
- Azure Platform. Understanding of Microsoft Azure Platform andrelated solutions. This includes the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's solutions within the context of customer conversations your role is designed to support.
- Sales Leadership. Experience leading or being a key contributor to large cloud engagements, especially those involving infrastructure migration.
- Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of cloud and datacenter infrastructure competitor landscape, including an understanding of key sales approaches and migration support programs that directly compete with your activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Computer Science, a similar information technology-related discipline, or equivalent experience.
Keywords: BizOps, Cloud Market, Azure, Business Strategy, People Management, Leadership, Business Development, Sales Strategy, Business Operations, Program Management, Global Market, Enterprise Sales, Coaching
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.