|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We will only achieve our mission if we live our culture. We start with becoming learners in all things—having a growth mindset. Then we apply that mindset to learning about our customers, being diverse and inclusive, working together as one, and—ultimately—making a difference in the world.
Come help us create and deliver a world class Sales Academy for Microsoft. The Sales Academy will empower learners from diverse backgrounds of education, skillset, and lived experiences with the sales skills needed for tomorrow. This program will accelerate the ramp time for new hires and help ensure Sales Academy graduates are ready to support our customers’ digital transformations.
TheLearning Design and Curriculum Directorprovides a unique opportunity to combine your passions for teaching and technology to have a positive impact on Microsoft customer experiences for years to come. By bringing your enthusiasm and experience for learning and development as well as deep instructional design experience to this brand-new team, you have the opportunity to be a force for positive change in the lives of the Sales Academy graduates. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and translating complex concepts into an easy to understand and digestible format. They will be a proven self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment, navigates ambiguity well, and who loves to help others win!
- Develop and shape the learning strategy for the Sales Academy program partnering with business leadership team and stakeholders
- Design, build and deliver innovative learning curriculum and programs for the Sales Academy to drive Academy business outcomes placing explicit emphasis on an inclusive learning curriculum that caters specifically to the needs of learners from diverse backgrounds (educational, work, and lived experience)
- Integrate creative design in the curriculum model including instructor led learning, microlearning, social learning, etc. for engaging and stimulating learning experience
- Partner with the Academy managers to optimize learning outcome and improve curriculum based on feedback
- Deliver learning outcomes that our learners understand how to sell/implement Microsoft products, and demonstrate effective skills aligned to competencies
- Strategically engage across various business groups and organizations to build customized training plans and programs ensuring the Sales Academy participants are best prepared for success
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials
- 10+ years’ experience in Learning, Development, and Instructional Design
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience conducting classroom training for technology products and services
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft products or services highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and an understanding of various learning styles
- Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Ability to travel (0-25%)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.