Last updated 29 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is seeking a Senior Manager of Strategy and Business Operations (SBO) to partner with the Confluence leadership team in driving long-term growth. If you are someone who is looking to make a big impact, partner with outstanding talent, and take your career to the next level, we encourage you to join us! You would be an excellent fit if you pride yourself in being a self starter, adaptable, highly organized, analytical, and have a strong eye for detail.
At Atlassian, the SBO team is a high impact and visible team that works closely with product & business leaders. Using business insight, analytical abilities and creativity, you will take a leading role in driving product strategy, growth, and biz ops. You’ll own projects from inception to execution and delivery, ensuring that the solutions you develop are creative and offer high-quality and impactful recommendations. You'll also quarterback aspects of weekly and monthly business cadences to drive visibility, accountability and growth. You will also be instrumental in framing long term strategy, helping the team craft key initiatives to drive growth.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL GET TO:
- Drive the business cadence for Confluence to increase visibility and accountability around metrics
- Unearth strategic opportunities by having your pulse on the business and lead change by working closely with cross-functional partners across analytics, finance, product, marketing, and sales
- Identify and size opportunities to inform product roadmap decisions
- Conduct yearly planning to set and refine the long-term product strategy and develop appropriate OKRs and growth goals for the year
- Drive customer research to help make product and go-to-market decisions
- Build high level financial models to develop insights and drive recommendations
- Transform findings into impactful recommendations, and partner with cross functional teams to execute on the recommendations
ON YOUR FIRST DAY WE'LL EXPECT YOU TO:
- Have experience in business operations, strategy, consulting, product management, growth or investment banking
- Live in data and ambiguity while being able to delve into the details and engage on higher level strategy
- Be a self-starter - drive work from idea, to analysis, to recommendation and, at times, to implementation
- Articulately present and debate recommendations at the executive level
- Have an understanding of SaaS business models and of enterprise sales
- Have strong proficiency in Excel with experience using SQL
IT'S PHENOMENAL, BUT NOT REQUIRED IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of BI tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience in crafting and executing marketing and customer research
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.