|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Intune (aka Microsoft Endpoint Manager, MEM) is one of the fastest growing cloud-based enterprise services at Microsoft. We provide powerful tools which enable IT and Security professionals manage productivity of their employee base in a secure manner across multiple platforms (Windows, iOS, Android, Web). In today’s ever-increasing mobile workspace, distributed workforce and more recently work-from-home due to pandemic - IT and Security professionals rely on solutions such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager to solve their productivity and corporate asset & data protection needs. All the while giving users confidence that their personal data stays private. Our enterprise customers span from multi-national businesses, to governments, to educational institutions. We take pride in serving their critical business need - enable IT to deliver the Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT. MEM integrates with other key cloud services across Microsoft and is built on cutting edge Microsoft Azure technologies.
We are looking for a highly-motivated senior engineer with strong design and implementation background of distributed systems. You will be joining a diverse and supportive team which embraces culture of customer obsession, data driven decision, open to experiment and learn. We continuously strive for world class engineering and operational excellence. With the reach and power of MEM you will get opportunity to impact millions of users across thousands of enterprises all over the world.
- Translate requirement into scalable software architecture and implementation.
- Work with geographically distributed teams.
- Collaborate across disciplines from inception with Program Managers to operation and support of live service with Customer Experience team.
- Create automated quality gates and monitor for hyperscale service.
- Demonstrate engineering and operational excellence.
- Set technical standards to peers on engineering and operational excellence.
- Advocate for customers and demonstrate passion for technology.
- Provide technical and strategic vision for the broader team.
- 8+ years of industry software engineering experience, including delivering highly available cloud-based services.
- 3+ years of experience in web and cloud technology stack such as Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Experience in enterprise IT and Software Security management solution.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Effective collaborator across disciplines who is open to giving and receiving feedback.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.