|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
The Commercial Sales & Marketing Engineering team is working to deliver world-class user experiences utilizing web, mobile, and bot technologies to our global Sales and Marketing teams. We’re modernizing Sales and Marketing processes and are focused on providing role tailored experiences for our Sellers and Marketers. The team is working on improving Seller productivity and Marketing automation through connected enterprise-scale systems infused with smart recommendations based on machine learning capabilities.
We are looking for a self-driven Software Engineer who has a passion for new technologies, and engineering UI solutions that will delight our demanding users. If you have Power Platform development experience and looking for a new challenge, you will feel right at home in our team. It is a fast-paced environment with quick iteration cycles and plenty of exploration in new areas.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to do the following:
- Contribute to and maintain excellent design and development processes.
- Design with focus on reliability and resiliency.
- Ability to adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and the industry.
- Support and influence the team culture of being customer centric and continuously improving
- Champion engineering practices that ensure safe and fast paced releases for our services.
- Flight code changes and drive telemetry and analytics to take a data-driven approach to understanding customer impact.
- Work with multiple partner teams to implement cohesive end-to-end experiences.
- Support a learning environment by influencing and mentoring junior engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience.
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineering or Software Development.
- Experience building applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- Experience developing on Azure or other cloud providers.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Core D365 CRM development using Power Platform.
- Experience developing Model Driven Apps and Canvas Apps on Power Platform.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps practices such as Continuous Delivery, TDD, and Testing in Production.
- Ability to develop customer facing features by translating graphical designs and wireframes to code.
- Passion for designing experiences focused on Accessibility, Security and Compliance.
- Experience building fast and reusable UI components.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills with a solid understanding of testing practices.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work through ambiguous situations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.