Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
The Bitbucket team at Atlassian delivers one of the top source code collaboration platforms in the world. Our team builds SaaS that serves the needs of millions users from around the globe. We're on a mission to take modern software delivery practices to every professional software team on earth.
As we bring modern DevOps and cloud-native practices to our customers, we are on journey to modernize our platform as well. Your mission as PM on Bitbucket will be to accelerate our adoption by the next 10M users by continuously improving our core platform. Your focus areas will include:
- Improving our platform and core feature set to facilitate the migration of customers to the cloud.
- Working closely with design and engineering to build structured workflows to help teams explore, review and deploy their code
- Improving the scalability of content and user management functions that are key to securely managing source code in a cloud environment.
This role requires an understanding of customer needs for cloud version-control-software, an understanding of microservices, and experience in charting a journey from data-center to the cloud. Additionally you will need to ruthlessly prioritize, and have the technical know-how to partner closely with engineering to execute on the roadmap you define. Working in close collaboration with the key senior product owners on the team, you will help define the requirements for cloud administration, own end-to-end development of your roadmap, and partner daily in a triad with engineering and design.
More about you...
- Product management experience at a SaaS company
- Proven technical proficiency to understand enterprise requirements
- Experience developing a high-level product strategy and roadmap that can span multiple years, communicating it to executive leadership, and rallying a cross-functional team behind it
- A passion for wading into the gnarly day-to-day decisions to help your engineering team get features shipped
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization.
- You have proven success in building an execution engine that delivers value to customers - fast.
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities.
- True obsession for your customers – you go out of your way to talk to customers and solve their problems because it’s what gets you out of bed in the morning.
- Outstanding track record with engineers, design and cross functional partners: people love to work with you!
- You are familiar with concepts like DevOps and understanding of Docker, Kubernetes.
It’s great, but not required, if you have...
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- Computer science or a related technical degree, or prior experience as a software engineer
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.