|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure Central Operations, within the Azure Executive Office, is passionate about improving business operations across the Azure organization and Microsoft through streamlining processes and building automated solutions. Our vision is “Azure’s operational ecosystem propels Microsoft”.
We are seeking a motivated software engineer with a strong track record who is in search of an exciting environment creating operational efficiencies through automation. You will be responsible for creating scalable, automated solutions for both senior and operational leadership Corporate Vice Presidents, Chiefs of Staff, and Operations Managers across Microsoft Azure.
Key responsibilities include creating end-to-end solutions to improve the business operations experience. Development projects include design and development of operational tools and systems; building and optimizing business workflow processes; automation of the ecosystem; and driving common language across tools.
As part of the work, you will partner with multiple teams across the company identify end-user requirements and specifications. You will plan, design, build, test and deploy solutions across the Azure community.
You bring your creativity to update existing solutions to improve efficiency by seeking user feedback, and you are responsible for developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years of software engineering experience developing scalable, reliable software
- 1+ years of program management experience
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or similar cloud computing platforms is preferred
- Working knowledge of:
- Power Platform: Power BI, Dynamics/CRM, Power Automate, PowerApps
- Azure DevOps
- SharePoint lists, particularly in conjunction with Power Automate and PowerApps
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.