|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Experience & Success – Customer Experience Design & Digital Customer Success
With more than 10K employees worldwide and a further 20,000+ outsourced engineers and advocates, the Customer Experience and Support team helps and supports customers in 191 countries in 46 languages, providing best-in-class support to our diverse customer base from Xbox gamers to small and large enterprises to developers and partners.
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
We are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
In Customer Experience Design & Digital Customer Success, we look at the world through the eyes of our customers and use that outside-in perspective to help shape products, services, and experiences throughout the customer lifecycle.
The team has two high level objectives:
- understand the journey of every customer, the touchpoints they have with us, and to identify the moments that truly matter to each customer that engages with Microsoft.
- bring digital transformation to Microsoft’s engagement with customers during their journey, to deliver an amazing and personalized experience to each customer.
We are in the middle of a transformation, moving beyond a focus on Support Delivery to truly driving the end-to-end customer experience for Microsoft.
Would you like to help define and significantly impact the customer experience across Microsoft’s products and services? We're looking for a talented Product Manager to join us and collaborate on compelling product design that that creates an increasingly brilliant customer experience with each release. We value customer obsession, creativity, sharing ideas openly, and having fun while we work. Most of all, we’re motivated by the desire to create experiences that help our customers achieve more, save time and connect to what they care about the most across Microsoft products and services.
As a Product Manager, you will partner closely with your leader and other Product Managers, researchers, designers, and engineers to define and create new experiences for Microsoft customers. You must be highly collaborative, as your work will touch many parts of Microsoft. You must also be willing to take charge and lead roadmap development, set priorities, set strategic goals and collaborate with many stakeholders to ensure the customer is the center of the decisions. Your experience in product management will be paramount – this role needs a true product management professional, who is eager to roll up their sleeves and be extremely hands-on.
In this role, you’ll work with a world-class team of Customer Experience Designers, some of the best products in the world and teams across every major geography. Diversity is what makes our team great, and inclusivity is a cornerstone of our team’s culture, so bring your best authentic self to work every day and help us build the future.
A Product Manager will work with Sr. Product Manager, customers and partners to understand, document, & capture the requirements of the end-to-end workflow. They would be responsible for translating these requirements into product features and integrating them into our roadmap.
They would also be responsible for helping to identify the next technical challenge that Microsoft will solve and developing a competitive solution while working with teams across Microsoft and the broader ecosystem. A Product Manager in this space will be customer obsessed and have a strong desire to contribute to an amazing transformation with heavy reliance on digital experiences.
Building great products is your passion, not just your profession, and you are never satisfied in your pursuit of perfection.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields OR equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of experience developing product vision and strategy in Customer Experience, Customer Success or related areas
- 3+ years' experience in writing business or technical requirements for new capabilities and features
- Experience with digital technologies including AI
- Familiarity with behavioral economics / choice architecture
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Ability to work across multiple organizations and proven track record of being able to collaborate with both partners and customers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.