|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most diverse and inclusive teams in Microsoft responsible for the management of over 150 million endpoints worldwide? A team focused on fostering a culture that allows everyone to reach their full potential. Then look no further than the Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager team.
Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) is a cloud-enabled transformative platform for unified and secure endpoint management. Configuration Manager (formally known as System Center Configuration Manager) is an integral part of MEM. Configuration Manager helps customers deliver more effective IT services by enabling:
- Secure and scalable deployment of applications, software updates, and operating systems.
- Real-time actions on managed devices.
- Cloud-powered analytics and management for on-premises and internet-based devices.
- Compliance settings management.
- Comprehensive management of servers, desktops, and laptops.
We are looking for an engineer who loves to learn, collaborate and solve interesting challenges. As a software engineer in the Configuration Manager team, you will have the unique opportunity to develop features used by enterprise customers to manage and secure their endpoints. Configuration Manager integrates with and leverages many Microsoft technologies and solutions such as Intune, Azure, SQL, WSUS, and Windows just to name a few. The breadth of knowledge that can be gained being a part of our team is endless.
- Deliver features for our customers
- Be a good team player.
- Work with geographically distributed teams.
- Ensure engineering and operational best practices are met.
- Ensure engineering best processes are met – unit/component/load/performance test, code organization, self-documenting code.
Constantly learn and grow as an engineer.
- 3+ years experience in C#, C++, or other programming languages.
- You like to work in a team setting. Open to give and receive feedback.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
#microsoftatl #intune #MEM
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.