Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Operations Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations and short/long-term planning for the groups they manage. They manage manufacturing, production control, engineering, inventory control, EH&S, shipping/receiving, etc. focusing on the development of technologies and continuous improvement and translating customer requirements into state-of-the-art manufacturing strategies and processes.
What your background should look like:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works on operations activities on the line(s) they support.
- Coordinates work direction of operations and activities for production and operating workers on the line(s) they support. Works with Production Floor Leads to understand daily output requirements and communicate tool, product or part needs on the line(s).
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training. Enforces safety and sanitation regulations.
- Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures after training and the ability to train operators on manufacturing procedure.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production needs. Accurately completes all essential documents.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and perform leak testing. Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic bags. Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards. Working understanding of Just-In-Time assembly procedures such as lot control, line clearance forms, and material requisitions.
- Monitor (each morning and throughout the day) the sign-off of routing paperwork and verify the in-process testing (ex. Pull Tests) is done on time and accurately.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED. Three to five years’ experience in manufacturing environment preferred, preferably medical device; experience working with different types of catheter equipment and materials; and basic drawing and specification understanding.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts using basic math.
- Possesses the leadership skills needed to lead the team and provide adequate work direction.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to effectively understand, complete and communicate required paperwork and documentation, including but not limited to safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, Lot History Records (LHR) and procedure manuals, to effectively communicate to cross-functional teams.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work as a team member, balance team and individual responsibilities and build positive team spirit.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation