|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Poly. We make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We are changing how the world communicates and collaborates. And we need you.
Can work from anywhere in the USA!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Director, Americas Channels (North and Central Americas) to develop a best-in-class channels sales organization. They will drive the business strategic planning function for the North and Central Americas Channels including the development of key business processes, metrics and analytics. Additionally, this Senior Director will direct competitive market analysis to successfully move forward our channels strategies and channels sales planning cycle. Together with Finance and HR, manages and is involved with designing the company's channels sales incentive plans. This person will facilitate the weekly Channels Sales forecast process in the Americas and align with global counterparts to build best practices. The position will report directly to the President of Americas Sales.
What You'll Do:
- Individual will work collaboratively with the global Channels sales leadership team and with the leadership of other internal functional organizations to coordinate all sales activities and programs necessary to drive a synergistic, high-performing, team-oriented, ethical sales culture.
- Oversees the reporting strategies of all key interdependent functions; marketing, product, IT, to product and systems align to enable us to meet our partners and customer’s needs. Contribute to the design and framework of the channel value proposition and methodology that focuses on business outcomes for Poly partners.
- Lead the transformational change in our business to attract new channel partners ), while retaining and developing the existing partners in our ecosystem.
- Work with executives and cross functional leadership to establish sales goals to support and meet the company’s sales, revenue and strategic growth goals.
- Provides leadership, strategy and operational excellence to the commercial, federal, and public sector channels sales org. and where appropriate the tele-sales organizations in the Americas theatre.
- Ensures that a robust management operating system exists, including key business metrics and trends that support the business unit decision-making process. Ensures that business processes are established to support cross-functional needs and being implemented within the region
- Contribute to the design and development of regional, district and territory channels business plans in collaboration with channels sales leadership. Contributes to the definition and distribution of all SPIFF’s (special incentive programs) partner points and MDF programs that drive incremental growth across the company’s portfolio of business
- Works collaboratively with HR to ensure that direct reports and their team members routinely evaluate, develop, and advance top talent; effectively and efficiently handle performance issues
- Facilitates the launch of new products and initiatives by liaising closely with other functional organizations such as product and technology, marketing, customer service, human resources (HR), training, insights and finance.
- Experience with Global Price Management, and enterprise profitability management systems to maximize margins and reach.
- Interacts closely with senior finance leadership and other senior management to set company policy regarding sales operations.
- Establishes a budget methodology quotas that support the financial plans of the business.
- Primary administrator of all sales support systems; drives implementation and adoption of a CRM, PRM system and reporting systems.
We'd Love To Hear From You If:
- This individual must be a creative, hands-on executive with proven leadership skills and a legacy of driving channels effectiveness.
- 10-15 years or more of progressive experience in driving sales performance; 5 years or more successful experience in a Sr. level position in both the North and Central Americas Channels / Distribution Sales Operations Function
- Has led cross functional change internally and externally with proven success
- Proven expertise in developing and utilizing CRM, PRM and financial metrics to drive performance
- Proven results that show repeated success patterns with partner community
- Proven ability to collaborate, provide guidance and financial metrics to effectively launch new products and diverse sales initiatives that show immediate impact to the business
- Ability to challenge status quo and advance best-in-class commercial sales models by developing the current team and partner ecosystem
- Strong planning, financial and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills with deft business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Strong consulting skills. Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions that meet or exceed expectations.
- Experienced leader with the ability to communicate effectively and drive the commercial vision, mission and strategy of the company
- Experienced leader who has facilitated and managed change management with partner coverage models whilst not seeing a decline in revenue and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA or other graduate-level degree preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish/Portuguese strongly preferred
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Ready to help us power the many? Let’s go!
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Poly does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Poly employees or any other company location. Poly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.