|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Cloud Supply Chain & Provisioning Strategy and Transformation team has an exciting opportunity for you to play a leadership role in driving change for our transformation. We are driving the development of new end to end process capabilities to support the growth of Cloud. You will drive behavioral change by leading the planning and execution of change management strategies for assigned programs and projects to drive adoption of key processes and tools within the broader supply chain organization. This role will also be responsible for developing a supply chain wide development program to expand knowledge of best in class supply chain processes and technology.
- Aligns leadership with the goals and objectives essential to successful project execution
- Defines and execute communication strategies to effectively share information with project stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manages and implement change management activities (change strategy & planning, stakeholder engagement, change impact, organizational readiness, communications and training)
- Provides guidance to team members in the development of change strategies
- Provides input, documenting requirements and supporting the design and delivery of Change Management training programs.
- Develop supply chain wide approach for developing the organization’s depth of supply chain knowledge around processes and best in class technologies.
- Identifies, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identifies and manage anticipated resistance
- Defines and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Bachelor’s Degree required in HR, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, General Business or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in managing large-scale change initiatives
- Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Experience analyzing the organizational impacts on stakeholders affected by the implementation of new technology, products, processes, or business environments.
- Experience developing and executing communication strategies to effectively share information with project stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle.
- Experience developing detailed action plans that pinpoint the impact of change on affected parties and identify the plan of action for addressing the anticipated responses to the change.
- Experience implementing Technology Adoption/Change Mgmt. Programs as part of Business Process, Risk Mgmt., Compliance, IT Effectiveness, Human Capital (Talent Management) related projects.
- Experience measuring the effectiveness of change management activities, such as through surveys and interviews.
- Experience must include implementing formal change management methodologies in politically complex environments.
- Experience with the Prosci ADKAR Model or other certified OCM Models, tools, and frameworks
- Experience working to ensure broad awareness of impending change and the anticipated impact on affected parties at the departmental and worker levels.
- Experience with leading an organization through change associated with transformation projects/initiatives.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to define activities to support change and transition initiatives.
- Ability to identify and articulate solution strategies and work across business units to execute against those strategies.
- Must be able to develop communications plans and other deliverables aligned to the change related project plans.
- Must be able to facilitate stakeholder alignment on strategy sessions to document and close gaps in acceptance.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.