|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a highly-motivated engineer with software component implementation experience and interested to learn and work on distributed systems. You will be joining a diverse and supportive team which embraces culture of customer obsession, data driven decision, open to experiment and learn. We continuously strive for world class engineering and operational excellence. With the reach and power of MEM you will get opportunity to impact millions of users across thousands of enterprises all over the world.
- Deliver features for our customers
- Be a good team player
- Work with geographically distributed teams
- Ensure engineering and operational best practices are met
- Ensure engineering best processes are met – unit/component/load/performance test, code organization, self-documenting code
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer
- At least 2+ years of industry experience in designing and building software, coding with:C#, Java, C++, or other object-oriented programming languages
- BS degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Industry experience in cloud technology stack such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Virtual Interview Day on August 24-25, 2020.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
#microsoftatl #intune #MEM