|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Perform high variety of electronic and/or mechanical assembly tasks.
- Tasks generally vary in scope.
- Tasks may be complex and often require analysis and interpretation of data
- Work function usually requires set up and operation of production or test equipment in various configurations based upon product and performance requirements.
- Adjustment to equipment and/or processes is often required based upon product/process performance.
- Daily tasks performed with supervisory guidance.
- Work with controlled procedures, specifications, drawings or written instructions.
- Detect and report unusual conditions of equipment, product, documentation or data to Team Leader or Process Engineer.
- Maintain equipment and workplace in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all prescribed safety regulations.
- Must meet all workmanship, quality and output standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Person.
- 2-5 years related experience or high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read English and follow written directions.
- Must have soldering experience.
- Use standard assortment of hand tools, fixtures, assembly and test equipment.
- Work well with a team.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.