|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re Poly. We make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We’re changing how the world communicates and collaborates. And we need you.
As a Senior Software Support Engineer in the Product Department, you will be a technical expert for managing and driving customer technical issues to resolution.
What you’ll do:
- Offer the highest level of technical expertise on customer issues related to the software provisioning and direct support of Poly's headset and desk phone products prior to them being escalated to globally based development teams.
- Work with many cross-functional teams to resolve customer issues.
- Provide well-analyzed data and conclusions into scope as part of any proposed solutions whilst being passionate about the customer experience.
We’d love to hear from you if you have :
- 7+ years of progressive experience in software, firmware and/or process engineering, atleast 3 of which were at a global organization
- Experience in programming in either C++, Java, Python
- Excellent technical writing skills to help author and maintain support documentation (administrator guides, field notes, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and field problem-solving experience for Software, Firmware and, Electrical related issues.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (essential)
- A good Knowledge of SAAS, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, RTP
- A knowledge of Teams/ Skype for Business transport protocols
- The ability to travel internationally (<5% of time, if at all).
- A 4-year technical degree (strongly preferred)
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Ready to help us power the many? Let’s go!
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.