|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
A new startup is born in Microsoft CSEO!, A strategy-led team that is building products and services that will make Azure the best cloud for our SAP customers. Do you love working on big ideas at the very early stage of the product development that can have significant business growth for Microsoft? Do you want to change the way enterprises that run SAP on Azure and how they consume Azure services and would like to be part of a startup team inside Microsoft?
Core Services Engineering is a team of engineers who developed many of the critical infrastructure and systems at Microsoft that supports multibillion-dollar businesses such as Microsoft Supply Chain, Finance, Sales & Marketing. We have built one of the best tools and services in the world, with many years of firsthand learning experiences, running our own large-scale businesses.
Our enterprise partners and customers have asked that we share such knowledge, tools, and services with them, and this team is tasked to go deliver that solution as part of the overall Azure services for enterprise customers. We are hiring experienced engineers who is customer focused, have great engineering discipline, and can deliver solutions for both the cloud, as well as on-premise enterprise customers who needs to migrate to such services. Experience developing cloud solutions at scale, and specifically delivering ERP/CRM/SRM/HRM in the cloud experience is desired.
- Design, Develop, Test, Deploy, Maintain and improve Software components, services, systems and features in large scale and distributed cloud environment.
- Build smart monitoring infrastructure for large & Enterprise scale, high availability cloud services on Azure that run SAP
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Program Management, Product Management, Business, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software development for the cloud / enterprise / server applications
- 1-2 years of experience monitoring and operating a production large-scale service.
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- Able to ramp up new technologies fast
- Solid CS fundamentals, excellent technical design and debugging skills
- Experience building scalable and high-available services in Cloud
- Knowledge of .NET, C#, Python, SQL and associated toolsets and frameworks.
- Exposure to SAP NetWeaver and S4/HANA platform preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.