Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly exciting business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket. Motivated by honest values, an outstanding culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. We are a global company and seek customer-focused people to do the best work of their lives at Atlassian.
We are looking for a passionate and results-oriented Sr. Manager, Marketing Tech to help scale Atlassian's unique GTM and Marketing model.
Are you passionate about working with a cross-functional, geographically distributed team to build and deliver mission-critical business capabilities that support Atlassian Marketing?
Do you love leading a complex program with multiple workstreams and dependencies?
Do you enjoy the challenge of optimizing and scaling key business processes to support Atlassian's growth?
If yes, we believe you’ll be fully engaged and challenged in this role and have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills to positively impact the company.
More about the role:
- Detailed oriented and drive alignment to strategic objectives!
- A can-do attitude with a customer-focused approach
- You're passionate about staff development and mentor a team of Software Engineers/Developers to design, develop, and integrate cutting-edge software technologies.
- Understands all aspects of Marketing technologies platform configuration and technical capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partners, such as Email Ops, Marketing Ops, Events, and Communities.
- Drive the governance of the system integrity and performance of various platforms.
- Knowledge of Marketo, SFMC, Bizible, Optimizely, and similar marketing tech stack
- Deep experience with message-driven architecture and integration patterns (i.e. loosely coupled pub/sub microservices), Including Data Migration & Integration tools & Methodologies
- Specialist with development, and deployment workflows that use tools like Git, Maven/Gradle, Bitucket Pipelines, Bamboo/Jenkins, and Docker
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, Kinesis, SQS, and CloudFront or their equivalents with other cloud providers including API's and Web services
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
- Logical/Perceptive, problem-solving, detail-oriented, solution-oriented
Bachelors Degree in CS or Equivalent with 10 years of relevant technical experience, MS Degree preferred
More about our team
Atlassian is over a decade old, but our team is much younger. We'll have to blaze new trails to enable important growth decisions, so we're constantly growing, learning, and trying to do things differently. Key to this growth is bringing in the right talent - and valuable analytics are paramount to that effort. We've been described as scrappy, but thorough because we're dedicated to an agile methodology that enables moving fast while still ensuring quality deliverables. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions in our data, and we use various types of testing to prove those assumptions. It's all about enabling Atlassian to grow by delivering data in the right way to partners across the company.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.