Last updated 43 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
We’re on the hunt for an innovative Climate Program Manager to support Atlassian in the achievement of our climate goals. In this role, you will lead initiatives to drive impact across our 100% renewable commitment and help us along the path to net zero in line with a 1.5C pathway. Reporting into the Head of Strategy and Sustainability, you can be remote while collaborating with teammates from Sydney to San Francisco. The Sustainability team includes Climate, Human Rights and Diversity and Belonging, which provides the unique opportunity and expectation to think intersectionally about how we can redesign our support for the planet and the people in it. Given Atlassian's outstanding growth, with over 4,000 Atlassians spread across 14 offices worldwide, this role has the opportunity to have impact at Atlassian and across the tech industry as a whole.
- Strategy support: provides input to the strategy by tracking emerging climate issues, conducting research, analyzing Scope 1-3 data, and providing recommendations
- Communication and engagement: supports partner engagement, external and internal PR, and communications. May participate in external collaborative initiatives
- Cross-functional partnership: collaborates and coordinates decision-making across Atlassian teams to drive the portfolio of GHG reduction programs that align with corporate strategy and goals
- Employee engagement: supports employee engagement activities and regularly communicates updates on climate programs. Develops materials to drive internal engagement and to build successful relationships with key partners
- Performance and impact: program management for significant projects across the portfolio which may include analytics, disclosure and reporting, energy reduction initiatives, energy procurement strategy to maintain 100% renewable, decarbonization initiatives aligned with Atlassian’s science-based target strategy, including supply chain engagement and business travel. Measures and tracks progress against goals
- Dedicated to data insights: proficient in data analysis and application
- Program manager: can independently drive several connected projects end-to-end
- Connector and collaborator: capable of working with and through others to integrate and implement global programs
- Doer: can adeptly identify issues that need to be addressed and thoughtfully advocate internally and externally
- Leader with a point of view: studies trends in the space, monitors current events, and applies that insight to strategy
- Innovator: creatively redefines how the industry looks at climate change and doesn’t just follow the existing playbook. Can execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Communicator: outstanding communication skills and ability to translate complex climate topics and terms into accessible language for internal and external engagement
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.