|Job Type:||Full Time|
Product Release and Security Services (PRSS) team within Microsoft Azure organization owns mission critical systems such as Code Signing, Anti-Malware Scanning, Encryption, PKI/Product Certification, and Release services. We enable partners like Azure, Office, Windows, XBOX, UST and external Companies to ensure the integrity of digital assets and security.
PRSS Codesign team built a highly scalable Service Fabric based modern distributed system, ESRP (Engineering Security and Release Platform), to meet codesigning demand for the company. ESRP is a highly successful system that delivers reliable and efficient cryptographic and codesigning solutions for cross-platform software, services across Windows, Linux, Android, Apple macOS/iOS, and cloud platforms. We are actively investing in bringing cryptographic innovations to our customers, to enable new scenarios, increase their agility, and enhance security. We are a highly agile and fast paced modern DevOps engineering team, and we are looking for motivated and talented engineers to be part of our success.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design and develop highly scalable Service Fabric based services to deliver new features for cross platform codesigning scenarios
- Work with large scale on-prem service environments and Azure services to implement hybrid cloud codesigning solution
- Participate in design and implement codesign solutions to emerging technologies
- Containerize Codesign solutions
- Debug and provide DevOps support for live services
- Creating feature specifications in co-ordination with feature crew
- Building prototypes and driving architectural design
- Work cross-team with Windows, Azure, Office, Xbox, Visual Studio and other teams across Microsoft
- BS in Computer Science or related technical degree
- 5+ years of Software Service development experience
- Experience in C#, Python, C/C++ , Java, or other high-level programming languages
- Strong knowledge in .Net and high scale distributed system design/architecture
- Working knowledge in software security, digital asset security, cryptography is strongly desired
- Excellent problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and self-motivated
- Experience with Service Fabric, knowledge in Linux system and OpenSSL, web services, and Azure technology are strong plus
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.