|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Integrated Systems Group (ISG) is part of the Aerospace Defense and Marine business (AD&M) within TE’s industrial business segment, supplying customers with electronic components that include ruggedized electronic interconnect solutions, harness assemblies and application equipment.
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity to be part of our dynamic, friendly team supporting Databus 1553, SolderTact and RF connectors product lines. The team is looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on Senior Electro-Mechanical Engineer to sustain and develop new products for this portfolio.
The candidate must have a knowledge and skills base covering a range of engineering and electrical disciplines, with a sound understanding of relevant technologies and current industry practices. The person must be able to demonstrate experience in supporting and/or developing product for Aerospace market.
We offer excellent training and career progression, as well as opportunity to learn from our experienced product engineers and material scientists.
- Engineering support for product used and sold to the Aerospace and Military markets
- Designing, prototyping, and testing concepts for new product iterations
- Ensuring new designs meet functional and safety requirements and are compliant with industry standards (i.e. SAE, UL, AS, RoHS and REACH).
- Supporting the team in coordinating the mechanical /electrical aspects of other projects within the department.
- Communicating and resolving technical issues for legacy product with internal and external customers.
- Due to the nature of the position and the job responsibilities, the candidate must qualify to work on ITAR and NOFORN projects and visit and work with customers who require US Citizenship. Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Degree covering key areas of Electro-Mechanical engineering or relevant experience
- Practical/Hands on approach to mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Strong proven track record in engineering, design, and analysis skills
- Experience with product development from concept to industrialization (VOC, DOE, FMEA) – Preferred
- Knowledge of Mil-Aero and Space products/materials is desirable but not a requirement
- 2D and 3D CAD System experience - Preferred
- Project management skills
- Green Belt in Six Sigma Design preferred. If not, must be willing to pursue
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to work across global multicultural team
- High level of written and spoken English language.
- Capable of working under limited or no supervision, will take ownership and accountability for project tasks.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.