|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Edge team is looking for an experienced lead to manage our Data and Experimentation team. This team is responsible for ensuring we defend our customers privacy rights while enabling our team to learn at scale as we evolve the browser.
Microsoft Edge, the new browser from Microsoft, is often the first app customers launch and experience on Windows 10 and a place they visit frequently throughout their day to get things done, making it one of the most important products in the entire Microsoft ecosystem. Browsing habits are hard to change. We will innovate and deliver differentiating experiences that delight our customers, help them be more organized and productive in their everyday lives and keep them coming back for more – all of this with the functionality, performance, and security people have come to rely on and expect from their daily browser.
We are a team that takes pride in our culture and is committed to being a team where everyone is welcome, included, and thrives. Expect a fun, supportive, productive, data driven environment in which to solve hard problems at scale.
- Manage end-to-end data ingestion, processing, and reporting from hundreds of millions of Microsoft Edge clients in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Socializing and driving consensus with partner teams to use data insights to drive product improvements
- Collaborate with Data Science and feature teams to drive a culture of design based on well-structured experimentation.
- Track regular progress of the effort and help ship these great experiences on time with excellent quality
- Coach and care for a team of Program Managers working on data and experimentation
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Program / Product Management.
- 4+ years’ experience building, coaching and mentoring teams of product managers /program managers or software engineers is required.
- A proven track record of collaborating with multiple partner teams.
- A demonstrated ability to independently handle complex assignments.
- Exceptional teamwork and commitment to foster a positive and diverse team culture.
- Demonstrated success connecting with customers and drawing insights from primary and secondary data.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and analyze complex technical challenges.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in terabyte scale data management and analysis
- Experience in designing and running structured software experiments and A/B tests
If you have read this far and are excited, then what are you waiting for? Connect with us!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.