|Location:||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Automotive Americas Finance team has an opening for a Financial Analyst. This role will be based at our manufacturing facility in Greensboro, NC and will support Plant Finance, working closely with Plant Operations, Engineering, Materials, and Divisional Finance.
- Prepare and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports in various areas of concentration for plant operations such as: Recovery, Spend, Scrap, Quality, Capital CIP, fixed assets, etc.
- Develop detailed cost center spending forecast and budget with plant supervision and analyze weekly and monthly variances to forecast
- Analyze material variances driven from production orders working with the COE to explain MUV and WIP changes that impact recovery.
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and perform testing to validate compliance
- Participate in Daily Plant Operational meeting and Kaizen events as needed
- Understand key cost streams and identify and drive cost saving opportunities
- Assist in the month end close process including the preparation of journal entries and analysis of results
- Partner with Plant Operations team on strategic initiatives; provide decision support activities on key business cases and drives discussion and analysis on TEBIT projects.
- Embraces S.E.T. and drives continuous improvement through TEOA-F action items with the team.
- This position reports to the Plant Controller and will work closely with Plant Operations, Engineering, Materials and Divisional Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Master’s Degree / MBA preferred
- 3 years in a Manufacturing Environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package, possessing advanced Excel skills
- SAP R/3 or other ERP System knowledge
- Must be proficient in the English language
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.