|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Designed for graduating seniors and early career professionals, this 2-year program accelerates participant’s development by combining intensive on-the-job training, rotations across business units, locations and roles, and exposure to senior leadership.
This is a generic posting to collect resumes for various positions and is not tied to one specific job. Our company offers a Product Development Engineering Early Career Program within our Transportation Solutions, Sensors, and Corporate segments.
Program elements include:
- ROTATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS - Specially crafted positions, projects, and managers to give Associates a challenging assignment with frequent feedback opportunities
- FORMAL MENTOR PROGRAM - Senior leaders in the organization will be able to provide support as an advisor, teacher, role model and counselor.
- CROSS FUNCTIONAL GROUP PROJECT - This project allows associates to accomplish an important operations objective while using TEOA principles (TE’s program for continuous improvement), expanding their peer network, and demonstrating ROI
- ROTATION WEEK - Cross-Functional training weeks that allow Associates to improve soft skills, network with peers, gain exposure to senior leadership and better understand themselves.
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CURRICULUM - Associates will receive technical and specialized training opportunities throughout the course of the program.
- VISIBILITY EVENTS - Educational networking events that provide an opportunity for Associates to connect with Senior Leadership
During your time this Program you may rotate into a variety of Mechanical Engineering positions throughout our organization, which may include, but is not limited to Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Development Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, and Operations Rotational Engineer – Mechanical Engineering. Responsibilities may include:
- Optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees
- Maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies
- Initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements
- Support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements
- Act as the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE
- Must be graduating (or recently graduated) between August 2020 and June 2021 from a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Mechanical Engineering or another related major.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring Sponsorship
A requirement of this program is flexibility to relocate anywhere within the US during and after the program. TE offers relocation assistance to assist with any required moves for this program. See below for a list of the most common locations:
- Fremont, CA
- Troy, MI
- Greensboro, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Harrisburg, PA
- Tullahoma, TN
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.