|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Designed for graduating seniors and early career professionals, this 2-year program accelerates participant’s development by combining intensive on-the-job training, rotations across business units, locations and roles, and exposure to senior leadership.
This is a generic posting to collect resumes for various positions and is not tied to one specific job. Our company offers a Manufacturing & Process Development Engineering Early Career Development Program within our Transportation Solutions segment.
Program elements include:
- ROTATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS - Specially crafted positions, projects, and managers to give Associates a challenging assignment with frequent feedback opportunities
- FORMAL MENTOR PROGRAM - Senior leaders in the organization will be able to provide support as an advisor, teacher, role model and counselor.
- CROSS FUNCTIONAL GROUP PROJECT - This project allows associates to accomplish an important operations objective while using TEOA principles (TE’s program for continuous improvement), expanding their peer network, and demonstrating ROI
- ROTATION WEEK - Cross-Functional training weeks that allow Associates to improve soft skills, network with peers, gain exposure to senior leadership and better understand themselves.
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CURRICULUM - Associates will receive technical and specialized training opportunities throughout the course of the program.
- VISIBILITY EVENTS - Educational networking events that provide an opportunity for Associates to connect with Senior Leadership
- LEADERSHIP SPEAKER SERIES - Monthly senior leader calls aimed at developing leadership skills, networking and career development discussions
During your time this Program you may rotate into a variety of General Engineering positions throughout our organization, which may include, but is not limited to Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering – Stamping, Engineering Test Lab and Product Development Engineering. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the binding element between product development and manufacturing engineering, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of this critical interface
- Support Product Development in the optimization of designs and piece parts for manufacturability by realizing sample tooling/products/prototypes
- Design, develop, and qualify tooling and processes to meet TE quality and production standards
- Document all processes and tooling in applicable TE systems
- Support supply chain to verify supplier compliance and capability
- Initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, cost and cycle time
- Must be graduating (or recently graduated) between August 2020 and June 2021 from a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or another related major.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring Sponsorship
A requirement of this program is flexibility to relocate anywhere within the US during and after the program. TE offers relocation assistance to assist with any required moves for this program. See below for a list of the most common locations:
- Fremont, CA
- Troy, MI
- Greensboro, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Harrisburg, PA
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.