|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity Finance Internships are designed for currently enrolled college students. Our summer internship program offers real work experience, exposure to senior leadership, and the opportunity to pursue our Early Career Development Programs (Finance Development Program) upon graduation or other entry-level full-time roles, as available!
Finance Internships may be offered in TE’s businesses, as well as, in our Corporate Finance Functions. Some potential opportunities may include: Business Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury, Operations Finance, Corporate Controlling and more (final internships will be assigned based on business needs at the time of internship assignment). During your internship at TE, you will be involved in meaningful and challenging work!
Program elements include:
- Leadership Speaker Series
- Networking & Professional Development Events
- End of Summer Celebration Event
- Intern Presentation
- Opportunities to participate in TE Sponsored philanthropic opportunities
- Formal Evaluation Process
- Intern “Buddy” Assignments
Responsibilities may include:
- Gathering and performing analysis on large amounts of data to provide insight and valuable information to key stakeholders to enable informed business decisions
- Working on assigned projects that may include working cross-functionally supporting other Finance / Accounting teams, as business needs arise
- Assistance with Lean Finance initiatives (TEAO-F)
- Assistance with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as needed
- Results vs. forecast analysis, reviewing financial trends and other analytical-based work
- Treasury internships will consist of projects based on current business needs but may include metals pricing, hedging, foreign exchange and commodities analysis, debt analysis, share repurchase or other Treasury related areas of focus
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited university in business, finance, accounting or other related disciplines. Expected graduation between December 2021 and June 2022
- Highly self-motivated, able to multitask and team-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable asking questions
- Displays strong intellectual curiosity
- Capacity to work well both independently and as a team member in a multi-cultural environment
- High standard of integrity
- Customer service mindset
- Strong, creative problem solving and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient with MS-Office products, specifically Excel – SAP background is a plus
- Minimum GPA in major of 3.0
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.