|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, Weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, and x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multi-stream processes.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining American society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree
Majoring in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a similar degree
Must be graduating in or after August 2021
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
Our internship program is nationally based. If you are selected to interview, we will discuss location options. TE Offers a Housing stipend to assist with housing costs if you require relocation for the summer. We typically have positions in the following locations:
Fuquay Varina, NC
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.