|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft365 Modern Workplace Transformation (M365 MWT) teamhas a visionto establish a trusted platform that enables productive and healthy enterprises inaworld of digital and remote everything, constantly changing work patterns and norms, and the need for organizational resiliency.Weaim to solve our customers’ end-to-end business problems byenhancingMicrosoft365 toolslike Teams to addressspecific business processes, measure the impactoncore business outcomes and KPIs, andhelp organizationsimproveindividual andteamproductivity and wellbeing.We deliver value to customers by incorporating machine learning techniques into the services we deliver,and byenablinghighly personalized, self-learning experiences and suggestions that make each user and organization be more productive every time they use the service.
As a team and business, we have a startup culture - dreaming big, working hands-on with customers, and daring to build something that has never been built before.We want you because you have a strong passion for technology,buildinghighly productive and inclusive teamsandawillingness to learnand share.Theopportunity will allow you to make a broad positive impacton the strategy and executionacross many critical domains of one of the most mission-critical services in the world - such aslarge scale interactive data analytics, highly scalable map-reduce compute, machine learning platform, service and data engineering, security, compliance and service management.
- Manage a team responsible for a highly scalable distributed, big data analytics cloud service that serves interactive and intelligent data insights
- Deliverahigh-quality,highly availableservicethat meets customer SLAs across theglobe
- Drive long-term designthinking for systems and engineering processes withsimplicity and maintainability as core tenets
- Deliver value through a strong collaborative approach spanning many teams across geographies
- Mentor and developengineers across all levelsthroughsharing and learning
- Be a role model foran open, honest and inclusive approach toproblem solving
- MS inComputer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years of hands-on software design and coding experience
- 5+years of experience in leadingseasonedteams
- Strongabilities in building diverse and inclusive teamswithexperience inguidingsenior engineers
- Proven track recordfor customer-focused innovation
- Demonstrated depth andexperience indesignand implementation oflarge-scalecloud services
- Excellenttechnical, cross group collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of modern engineeringpractices like automated deployments with integrated quality gates and experience working with modern version control systems like Git
- Experience with data analysis and machine learning is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.