|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a strong strategic marketer to drive the Modern Work & Security business for the Enterprise Commercial (EC) segment in the US. If you are passionate about Microsoft’s cloud services business, with strong sales and technical aptitude, analytic skills, and the desire to shape the strategy of a highly visible growth engine for Microsoft…then please read on.
The Modern Work & Security team in the US M&O is responsible for the business strategy, integrated marketing plans and all up results of the Modern Work & Security business. We are looking for an experienced and driven marketing director to grow Modern Work & Security revenue with a focus on Security, Compliance and Teams. This is a highly visible role that is expected to own the Modern Work & Security go-to-market in the EC accounts in the US and to track and drive insights around the business outcomes. You will develop and own strategy adjustments and will represent the business to senior leaders. You will also drive cross team and organization initiatives, often beyond the scope of your primary responsibilities.
- Plan & orchestrate Modern Work & Security marketing strategy & execution synthesizing WW GTM with local channels, market moments, and customer insights.
- Own the Industry Prioritized Plays for Modern Work & Security. Build and execute a plan in coordination with the other Business Groups and sales teams in the US.
- Own the ATU connection. Build and execute a plan to tightly integrate ATU leaders, AEs and ATSs into our sales and marketing execution.
- Be a strong advocate for the US Modern Work & Security business to the WW team, influencing product roadmap and marketing/partner investments.
- Drive seller awareness & usage of marketing campaigns, assets, and the Business Value Program to land strong sales play execution.
- Plan and execute Field and Partner sales readiness.
- Partner with teams across the company to drive Modern Work & Security at key industry moments.
- Identify lighthouse win candidates & secure/develop customer evidence'.
- Manage the Business Priorities and drive an all-green Modern Work & Security Scorecard, including EC revenue.
- Manage monthly & quarterly business reporting, review, and correction of errors ROB for the EC segment. Own the ROB for the Enterprise team.
- Interpret revenue & scorecard results, share field learnings and insights.
- Modern Work & Security EvangelismMaintain product knowledge and evangelize Modern Work & Security internally and externally.
- 10+ years of experience in business, finance and/or marketing required.
- A proven track record of delivering tangible business results preferred.
- MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in driving field programs/businesses required.
- US field experience preferred.
- Exceptionally strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience presenting to C-level leaders at Microsoft is preferred.
- A passion for technology and sales with the ability to clearly articulate solutions in a business and customer-centric manner; knowledge of
- M365 value proposition and business preferred.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze business performance, identify market opportunity and develop useful insights from data.
- Ability to view a business holistically end-to-end across Marketing and Sales, and across organizational boundaries.
- Proven ability to influence without authority, collaborate effectively, and lead virtual teams.
- Ability to handle and thrive in ambiguous business situations.
- This role is based in Bellevue WA area and will require some domestic travel.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.