|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Cloud + AI Revenue Team is seeking a Finance Manager to lead sovereign cloud enablement and provide deep analytical insights and decision-making support for the Azure business.
Responsibilities will include owning the sovereign cloud business health, developing analytical frameworks that drive sovereign cloud business expansion, and integrating them into the C+AI financial rhythm to enable target setting, reporting, and ROI discussions with senior leaders. The role requires close partnerships across the broader Cloud + AI org, key stakeholders in Azure engineering, marketing, business planning, MCIO, and the field. Additionally, the role contains providing analytical insights on various aspects of the Azure business performance (ex: engagement pipeline velocity, industry performance, regional datacenter performance, etc.) and driving action with engineering, marketing and sales leaders to improve overall business health.
If you are passionate about Azure, want to influence its growth, build a broad knowledge base across our business, value strong partnership within and across multiple teams and enjoy working in a fun team environment, then come join us!
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, economics, or another related field
- 5+ years of work experience in finance, accounting, controllership, or business analysis
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and financial modeling skills
- Strong partnering, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, influencing others without direct authority and appropriately pushing back when required
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities, sometimes under tight deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills at various levels of the organization
- Process management skills with impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.