|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Business Applications Group Web team is a small and agile team responsible for the web sites to support the services and products of all the BAG offerings. These web sites are the front door for new and existing customers to learn, sign-up, interact with respective product communities, view documentation and monitor the status of the services. We have a constant focus on delivering new features that have a direct impact on the business. We use the best tools available, release daily, and make data-driven improvements by leveraging A/B tests, user feedback, and analytics.
As a software engineer on this team you will be responsible for designing, coding and owning software and services to enable high performant, delightful web applications. You will be working on the latest technologies on modern web and cloud and you will get an opportunity to build services like Experimentation, Personalization, Search, etc.
If you are passionate about building responsive web sites with a focus on accessibility, performance, and quality, and working in a multi-discipline environment with designers, PMs and engineers excites you, then we want to hear from you!
- Ability to think end-to-end from the UX to backend to provide the most optimal solutions
- Architect, design and develop secure, scalable and resilient solutions
- Work closely with the design and PM teams, able to collaborate across disciplines
- Mentoring other developers on the team. Participate and drive code and design reviews
- Help the team in making decisions on adopting the appropriate technical stack
- 2+ years in full stack development
- Experience building complex software services at enterprise scale
- Azure technologies / skills
- Experience in developing Modern Websites using Angular/React
- Experience with Web frameworks, tools and methodologies
- Experience with accessibility standards for web applications
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.