|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Production Welder, you are responsible for;
- Reviewing work instructions and follow supervisor or lead directions
- Welding to company procedures- NiCu to NiCuAI, NiCu to SS316L, steels, brass and aluminum.
- Maintaining traceability of consumable weld materials
- Protecting all critical surfaces from damage and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Brazing to company procedures- NiCu, steels, brass and aluminum
- Prepping work for sandblasting.
- Welding material with strict preheat and inter-pass temperature requirements
- High School and/or Technical School and 3+ years of related experience.
- Ability to read blue prints and work instructions
- Familiar with welding aluminum & stainless steel
- Weld-material with strict preheat and inter-pass temperature requirements
- Ability to pass welding qualification test plates
This position is locaion at the Belville, Texas site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.