|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for learning and teaching others? Do you have technical experience developing Data and AI technical readiness and training content? If so, consider being a part of our core investment in technical intensity and skilling and join our team of leading content creators in instructor-led and digital online training.
Microsoft Worldwide Learning (WWL) is the spiritual leader of the learning culture within Microsoft. We are tasked with empowering those who empower the world through learning. Every year, millions of IT professionals, developers, and consumers use our learning products to build their skills.
The Data & AI content development team within WWL is looking for a passionate technical writer and content creator to help design, develop and maintain learning resources for cutting-edge Data & AI technologies, including our certification portfolio.
You’ll be accountable for building out our training assets focusing on Data Analysis and Analytics, more specific around Power BI and analytical reporting across our Data & AI Solutions.
Strong communication and cross-group collaboration skills are necessary as you will be expected to stay plugged in with team members and stakeholders to keep abreast of rapid technology and industry changes in the area of Data & AI.
You collaborate on the technical content development schedule from concept and skills analysis all the way through final product release.
Primary roles and responsibilities of this position:
- Create and maintain content to support in-depth, engaging learning experiences for our customers, partners, and employees, including hands-on-labs, hackathons, and digital online and instructor-led training.
- Engage with technology experts and stakeholders across Microsoft to ensure our learning solutions meet the leading-edge needs of our customers.
- Support the delivery of beta teaches
- Support the creation of certification exams
Knowledge / Experience / Abilities needed:
- Technical proficiency in the following areas:
- 1+ year of experience in Data Visualizations (Power BI, Reporting Services, Tableau)
- 1+ year of experience with Data Modeling
- Experience with Database technologies (relational / non-relational) preferred.
- Strong communication, and cross-group collaboration capabilities.
- Technical training, and/or instructional design knowledge or experience highly valued.
- Technical Certification desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.