|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Quality and Reliability Engineer, you are responsible for;
- Act as point of contact for customer complaints and ensure they are resolved in line with TE processes and procedures.
- Mobilize teams of direct and non-direct reports to address customer issues.
- Bring the Voice of the Customer (VOC) to the operations and functional teams. Analyze customer complaints and recommend and implement action plans and improved processes to prevent reoccurrence of customer complaints for assigned GPLs.
- Support improvement of Quality Management Systems, such as Document Processing & Control, Records Management, Change Control, deviations, Audits & Inspections
- Conduct and coordinate internal quality audits and facilitates audit preparations to ensure successful audits and external certifications.
- Implement improvements or systems identified in QMS that support departmental or customer needs
- Review & author QMS documentation, as required
- Coordinate document reviews & communicate document changes to site
- Control & organize site records
- Support the site retrieval/archival needs during audits & inspections
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
- BA/BS degree in related field or combination of equivalent work experience & education
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) & the ability to coach & train adult learners
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn new IT systems & develop progressive applications that improve processes
This position is located at our Medway, MA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.