|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Quality Technician you are responsible for;
- The individual must be capable of working independently and in a team setting
- Major responsibilities include:
- Coordinate all RMA’s
- Manage CAPA’s to ensure that timely completion
- Support ISO Audits along with Customer Audits
- Maintain the Quality Management System at the plant to ensure it continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness
- Process monthly Cost of Quality KPI’s
- Root Cause customer complaints
- Coordinate and communicate plans and activities with other personnel to ensure a coordinated work effort and a “team” approach
- Assist in the disposition of non-conforming material and the implementation of corrective action
- Provide problem solving support, clarification of process performance requirements, to successfully complete assigned tasks as directed
- Track internal quality issues and report on corrective action progress, including performing failure investigation and making recommendations for corrective actions.
- Recommend and implement process improvements and modifications
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field desired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- 2 – 10 years or related experience
- Knowledge of inspection equipment and methods
- Knowledge of ISO 13485:2016
This position is located at out Medway, Massachusetts site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.