|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for Cloud Services? Do you love to solve problems and help improve the quality of Microsoft's products? Are you customer obsessed and have a growth mindset? If so, this is a great opportunity for you. Microsoft Services is looking for a Premier Field Engineer. In this role you will be working with customers and partners building, deploying, operating and optimizing large complex enterprise environments. You will also be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of enterprise Microsoft deployments.
As a Customer Engineer you will be a key technical resource for the customer, primarily focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing tailored guidance. Troubleshooting skills are essential as this role will include working with Microsoft Premier Support to expedite incident resolution. The role can include a mixture of short and long-term customer engagements.
- Participate in proactive account management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet customer needs, represent them
- Create deliverables to address common Microsoft Unified Support customer needs & support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy, share intellectual property with others
- Maintain, expand accreditations and certifications; assist in developing best practices for key technologies & products to support technical team readiness
- Consistently apply “lessons learned”, model personal accountability & teamwork.
- Contribute & participate with meetings to articulate Microsoft Unified Support offerings to all customers; share knowledge thru communities, adapt for customers
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting Enterprise customers with Azure Security products (DDos Protection, Key Vault, Sentinel, Infra Security, VM Security, Database Security, Governance).
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements.
- Experience in the enterprise customer arena
- Face-to-face customer engagement skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Troubleshooting knowledge & skills
- MCTS / MCITP qualification desirable
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
The Security Customer Engineer position requires a list of technology experience or demonstrated understanding of these technologies.
Depth knowledge required in several the following technology areas:
- Strong experience with Windows Server security
- Strong Experience with Windows Client Security
- Experience with Security in Office 365
- Experience with Bitlocker and MBAM
- Experience with Security Configuration Wizard
- Experience with Networking (Protocols and Firewalls)
- Experience with Active Directory and Rights Management Server
- Strong experience in Public Key Infrastructure
- Security Policy
- Risk analysis
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.