|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Quality Analyst, you are responsible for;
- Assisting with Training and tracking
- Labeling support
- FDA, NB, Third Party audit coordination and support
- Internal auditing
- Quality reporting and Management review prep
- CAPA, CCAR, RMA tracking, assistance, notifications, and trending
- Quality System Trending support
- Post market Surveillance support
- MDR vigilance reporting support
- Establishment registration
- Product listing
- Regulatory submission support
- Front room scribe
- Standards upkeep and yearly revision audit
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management i.e. ISO and Corporate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field or local equivalent preffered.
- Must be US citizen or PRC holder due to access to products and technology controlled under the ITAR & EAR.
- Must be proficient in use of MS Office Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and computer skills, including data analysis and report writing skills
- Basic computer skills – Keyboarding, Word, data entry.
This position is located at out Andover, Minnesota site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.