|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting teamsin Microsoft? Then look no further than Microsoft TeamsCore Servicesteam.You will be buildingresilient,highly available, highly scalable servicesthat leverage state of the art technologiesto deliver the nextgencollaboration and teamworkexperiences.
TheFundamentalsServicesteamisresponsible forthe foundational services of Microsoft TeamsspanningMiddle Tier, Auth, Gateway, Storage, Infra among others.Itprovidesexcitingopportunities inbuilding resilient, highlyavailable, and highlyscalable servicesthat meet the needs of anever-growinguser base of thefastest growing product in Microsoft's history. This is a unique opportunity to hone your system design,and yourexposure to cutting edge technology stack (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Service Fabric, Redis) and application architecture skills offering E2E ownership and broad scope to have a huge impact.You will also be responsible for setting the directionand executing themigrationtoservice mesharchitecture.
- Pioneer the migration of services to service mesh architecture
- Architect Teams’ microservices for the best performance, operational and COGS efficiencies
- Pioneeradoption ofresiliency patterns like Circuit Breaker, Retry, Fallback, Bulkhead Isolation, Throttling, Stale Cache,among others
- Own design, development and servicing of Tier 0 Teams Services to ensure high availability, scalability and resiliency
- Design, buildand advocatereusable libraries of services best practices
- Leadlive site/dev ops engineering for services you own with top notch monitoring, dashboards, and TSGs
- 8+ years of C# and .Net or equivalent software development experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience working on large scale cloud applications
- Excellentcross group collaboration, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Passion in designing and building very large-scale distributed systems
- Experience working with Service Fabric or Kubernetesa plus
- Experienceworkingwith M365componentslikeAAD, Exchange, Substrate,SharePointa plus
- Drive to improveperformance, availability and supportabilityof services
- Drivetoincreaseefficiencies through automation
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.