|Job Type:||Full Time|
Dynamics 365 is the 3rd Microsoft Cloud (after Azure and Office 365) representing one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the industry, on track to achieve a revenue goal of $10 billion in FY23. We are trusted by some of the world’s most iconic brands and institutions, including Coca Cola, VISA, HSBC, Ford Motor Company and Starbucks, to power their digital transformation initiatives. Dynamics 365 is a family of modern, interoperable, and individually adoptable, multi-tenant SaaS business applications built atop a shared Power Platform, hosted on Azure, and connected across Microsoft Clouds. To capitalize on our success and prepare for the next chapter of Dynamics 365 growth, we formed a new product group: Dynamics 365 Solutions. Our goal is to build and deliver solutions that address real business problems, directly to market. Solutions are built based on our existing rich Dynamics apps roaster, enhanced with AI and Mixed Reality, and natively available atop our cloud platform. Dynamics 365 solutions will address a broad portfolio of domains: micro-targeted (e.g. “back to work safely”), macro-targeted (e.g. “intelligent, personalized customer engagement for B2C companies” and industry-targeted (e.g. patient care in a healthcare setting). The new Dynamics 365 Solution group will have teams in ILDC and Redmond and we’re actively hiring in both locations. If you’re looking to participate in a division-critical mission, to solve challenging engineering problems, to deliver customer-centric value, and to take part in a new fast-growing “startup”, you have reached the right place!
As senior engineer in the new Business App Solutions (BAS) Group, you will lead designing and delivering new solutions. This includes solutions architecture definition, building solutions business flows, developing new components needed to enable new experiences, and solving technical problems as we package different apps/components together. You will need to get deeply acquainted with the platforms on which deliver Dynamics 365 solutions including Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI as well as our Data Model (CDM). To do that you will need to –
- Own and deliver complete features across their entire software lifecycle
- Understand the feature requirements and translate them to complete design specifications.
- Work cross-discipline to help shape the owned features.
- Write well designed, high quality testable code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software solution.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Debug and investigate live-site issues to ensure proper availability of our solution.
- Contribute to team-wide fundamentals/infrastructure investments.
- Investigate and prototype new technologies and framework
- Foster a culture of agile, innovative, and customer-focused within the team.
- Solid problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Good communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent 6+ years of development experience in relevant technologies (C#, JS, React, cloud computing)
- Strong software engineering skills across all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Ability to understand unfamiliar code bases, debug client and service side applications.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks completely and independently.
- Ability to generate clarity in ambiguous situations
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 apps / Microsoft Power Platform is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.