|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Customer Experience & Success (CE&S)WCBCustomer Success team is looking forSeniorBusiness Managerto support the executive office.Customer Successis adynamic andgloballydiverseorganization.In Customer Success we listen to ourcustomers, learn from their experiences, and champion their feedback to engineering teams to deliver world-class cloud services that help customers achieve their business outcomes and maximize their potential.
We’relooking for Rockstar business managersto support the Chief of Staff and Executive Office.If you have extensiveexperience managing budgets,Rolex and role taxonomy, includingalignment of business priorities to program spending and driving budget and process efficiencies, we have an opportunity for you!The Business Manager’s responsibilities include the creation, tracking, and governance of operating budgets for the organization while collaborating with finance and Customer Success Leadership. A successful candidate should be detailed oriented with deep analytic capabilities and understating of financials. The candidate must be comfortable engaging withexecutive,senior level budget owners, financeand changing priorities.
- This role is the extension oftheexecutive Chief of Staff officeand key enablerto ensureleft to rightalignmentand connective tissuespanningall LTs delivering onCE&S WCBCustomer Successvision acrossRoB, Comms,ToolsandBudget management functions, including assisting directlyin thethese areas:
- RoBsupport:Value add support toROB; create and manage the rhythm of business (ROB), including all-hands, staff meetings, business reporting, etc. to help the business run smoothly and effectively. Lead on design, operationalizing and landingRoBacross Corp and Field reviews
- Budgetsupport:Drive the end-to-end planning and budget processes and core priority setting(e.g. complianceand hiringprocess, including tracking,planning, forecastingand touch point tokey partners.)
- Data Insights:Build financial, headcount, and KPI reports with meaningful and insightful commentary and analysis to enable the organization to operate effectively.
- Internal & external comms plan of record, Executive All Hands, newsletters, executive emails, events, customer stories, etc.
- Manage organizational health via org programs.
- Keep the LT on trackfor assignedactions.
- Partner with teams on tools utilization: Driveevolution of the business through simplification and transforming activities.
- Ensure orchestration of our field community roles arelanded consistently via the Role Excellence process,including compensation andpartnering with role owners.
- Demonstrate discretion and professionalism when working with leadership team on sensitive business and organizational issues, manage ambiguity, and propose workable solutions to challenging problems.
- Manageand drive special projects, as needed.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in a fast paced, operationally or project management focused role.
- The position requires an individual who understands how to get things done at Microsoft through influence by leveraging your extensive interpersonal and collaboration skills. You must have experience in strategic planning, execution, building relationships and working with executives at all levels.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with engineering, corporate headquarters, field teams, and customersat a senior levelis an excellent advantage.
- You should enjoy working under pressure and deadlines, with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, while driving clarity.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries to build alignment and drive closure on issues andresults;good project management skills.
- Competency in the areas of cross group collaboration, analytical/financial thinking, creative problem solving, process development and strategic development.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent execution, andfollow throughskills.
- Abilityto adapt and changewiththe needs of the organization and business.
- Manages confidentiality without exception; demonstrates outstanding judgment.
- Abilityto manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Power-user of Teams and PowerPoint and familiarity with Power BI.
- High personal accountability for self and others and models Microsoft values
- Bachelor’sdegree in business, finance, or related field, or equivalent strongly recommended.
**Open to Anywhere USA but Preferred Redmond, WA***
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.