|Job Type:||Full Time|
Project xCloud is building gaming’s next transformative product. Starting with the gaming DNA and community that is Xbox, and the world class cloud this is Azure, xCloud’s vision will allow gamers to play the games they want, with the people they want, anywhere they want. Come join our high-caliber team writing the new chapter of technology at the core of delivering cloud gaming everywhere.
The talented person for this role is a Program Manager with experience shipping video streaming applications, understands networking and networking standards, a strong foundation in game platform technologies, and scalable cloud-based solutions. This role requires a demonstrated ability to partner across organizations to build shared success. If you are customer obsessed, and can balance technical, business, and developer needs to build a streaming platform for new gamers, then you may have found your next role!
- Drive the definition of scenarios and requirements into useful product specifications that represent our customer and business needs.
- Create product plans and manage the successful delivery of the engineering required to meet those plans.
- Operate collaboratively and inclusively across the organization to positively contribute to the culture of the team.
- Contribute to product innovation and manage through ambiguity as self-starter within a new product “startup” within a large company.
- 7+ years of program management experience shipping software products/services
- Proven experience in planning and executing software or platform engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Domain background or experience in real-time network applications
- Experience with browser content engines and web standards
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in early-stage products
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.