|Job Type:||Full Time|
The future of large scale entertainment services has just begun and it is getting a whole lot more interesting - now you can join in. Would you like to make all games play better, be more engaging and fun for consumers and generate more revenue for the company? Are you ready for the challenge of defining the future of interactive entertainment?
The PlayFab group provides key compute, data, experimentation, analytics, commerce, and content services for platform agnostic games.
You will be responsible for development and operation of one of the core PlayFab services – PlayFab Multiplayer Servers – that enables multiplayer experiences for a number of most popular games. You will be involved in the creation and evolution of new technology that allows the team to respond quickly to more and more partners with rapidly evolving requirements. You will collaborate with partner teams, game studios, and Azure to ensure the right functionality in a consistent, scalable and sustainable way.
- Develop new online services and integrate them into multiple platforms
- Have the opportunity to solve complex problems that allow for innovative features across multiple devices and services
- Work on premier, innovative 1st party game and entertainment titles developed and published by Microsoft Studios
- Be a key contributor in driving a culture of hosted services that delivers dynamic, highly personalized and social entertainment experiences
- Be joining a successful, dynamic, and rapidly growing business
- Passion for building highly scalable, highly available services
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- A history of delivering quality software
- Azure\Cloud experience
- Passion for gaming
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.